You can check your port status at Know your Porting status
What is my port status?
How do I set up my voicemail?
To setup your voice mail,
- Dial 1
- Press "Talk" or "Call" to begin call
- Enter last 7 digits of number as password
How do I set up Call forwarding?
To setup Call Forwarding,
- Dial * 21 *
- The number you want calls forwarded to (10 digits)
For example, if your cell phone number is (123) 456-7890, you would dial * 21 *1234567890#
- Wait for confirmation tone
- To turn off, dial #21# and wait for confirmation tone.
How do I use Call Waiting?
- To hang up current call and answer incoming call: Press 1 and then "Talk"
- To continue current call and reject incoming call: Press 0 and then "Talk"
- To put current call on hold and accept incoming call: Press 2 and then "Talk"
- To add incoming caller to current call: Press 2, "Talk", 3, "Talk"
How do I plug in the base? How do I plug in my landline phone?
In your package, you should have received a charger (in a white box) and our landline base. Plug the charger into a power outlet in the wall and then into the power hole in the base. This hole is circular.
Then find your landline phone. Plug your landline phone into the back of the base, in an outlet named "Phone." The phone does not need to be plugged into the landline wall jack.
Make sure the on/off button on the back of the device is pressed in.
I have questions regarding my landline, Where should I ask?
How do I transfer?
How do I Buy?
How do I Buy?