The information we collect generally from the website and other means is limited to:
1) Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics data (appears anonymous),
2) Apache Web-server (see apache.org) or Nginx Web-server (see nginx.org) logs,
3) Submissions on the 'Contact Us' page, 'Sign-Up' page, or any form submission we receive,
4) Any e-mails we receive.
1) If under subpoena, Community Phone may release data in order to comply with legal obligations or in order to enforce the Community Phone Terms of Service and/or other agreements. Community Phone nonetheless does everything it can to hold no data that could compromise the privacy and anonymity of its users.
2) Community Phone may release data in order to protect the rights, property and/or safety of Community Phone, its constituents, and/or other visitors and clients.